On all orders over ₹ 1999
Browse our products from the categories
This is where to find your satisfactory products
Get an insight on the latest articles written by experts. Catch up with the product reviews, latest recipes and more. Check out our blog section.view all
The COVID-19 pandemic has now risen to a global health crisis across the globe. The second wave of lethal Covid-19 has challenged India’s economic, medical and public health infrastructure. The number of people infected by COVID-19 in India has crossed 16 million; nearly thirteen - months after the country reported its first case. The Govt & health officials are doing numerous campaigns to raise awareness on COVID-19 and the necessary actions to control the spread of the virus. Since, there is no specific drug or vaccine effective against COVID-19 infection, exploring every possible option for prevention and strategies to enhance immunity are of great importance.
As our higher authorities are struggling with imminent dangers that this virus poses to humanity, there are few key measures that we individuals can take to fight this pandemic.
1. Wash your hands frequently. (Especially if you have travelled by public transport or have been in public spaces)
2. Always wear a Mask in public. The Mask should essentially cover your nose & mouth at all times and while not wearing a mask avoiding touching your nose or mouth.
3. Use an alcohol sanitizer, in case you are travelling or outside.
4. Maintain Social distancing
5. On any early symptoms of the disease, please consult a doctor and self-isolate yourself to avoid spreading the virus to others.
Apart from these basic guidelines to prevent the infection, it is highly essential to work on strengthening you immune system to fight the virus.
Take a Healthy Diet
Your food intake is the key aspect in determining your defiance system. Eat lots of green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits & dairy products. Include natural immunity supplements like turmeric, ginger, kesar, garlic, cumin seeds, gooseberries etc in your food preparations to up your immune system.
We heal when we sleep. Do not compromise on your sleep schedule & focus on getting between six to eight hours a sleep a night. Sleep in a dark room and keep a regular bedtime and wakeup routine. If you’re having trouble sleeping melatonin supplements may be a good option.
Drink lots of fluids
Intake of 3 – 5 liters of water daily is essential to stay hydrated. Hydration will help flush out the toxins from the body and lower the chances of flu. Other alternatives include juices made of citrus fruits and coconut water, to beat the heat.
Although you should practice lowering your stress levels year-round practicing amid this virus outbreak is particularly important as stress directly impacts your immune system. Find ways to lower stress levels by meditating, exercising and controlled breathing techniques.
Avoid Smoking or alcohol
Tobacco may be more vulnerable to contracting COVID-19, as the act of smoking involves contact of fingers (and possibly contaminated cigarettes) with the lips, which increases the possibility of transmission of viruses from hand to mouth. Smoking waterpipes, also known as shisha or hookah, often involves the sharing of mouth pieces and hoses, which could facilitate the transmission of the COVID-19 virus in communal and social settings.
Stay Home, Stay Stafe
Avoid all kind of non-essential outings and travels. Avoid public spaces and social gatherings. Stay at least 6 feet away from others if you must go out. Don't attend or host gatherings. Avoid mass transit. Consider using delivery services for groceries, medications and other household items
Take supplements & immunity boosting foods
While you need to follow all necessary steps to sustain your immunity, the current need is to give a quick thrust of immunity to your system to sustain this virus. Few of the undermentioned supplements & superfoods can help you with the same.
1. Vitamins (C & D) – Inform of supplement capsule or food enriched in the same & daily sunlight
2. Zinc supplements
3. Turmeric and Garlic
Nebulacare also offers a range of immunity boosters in form of supplements as well as daily milk / tea powder as well as Energy shots.
1. The Immuneb Capsule is an ayurvedic formulation of Amlaki, Guduchi, Gokshura, Triphala, Haridra, Neempatra, Gokshur, Bhumiamalaki which support your immune system & helps protect against from various viruses, bacteria, fungus and other toxic cell. ImmuNeb Capsule wonderfully helps prevent frequent infections, delay in growth and development, loss of appetite, Anemia and low counts of platelets.
2. Equipped with Ayurvedic herbs, Kesar Kavach is your daily dose of Immunity Booster which stimulates your immunity system and protects your body from external pathogens! Kesar Kavach is a combination of the hand-picked natural herbs, encompassed after an extensive study of its health benefits & immunity boosting properties, extracted from the most natural resources and synergized to achieve the best outcome.
3. CurcuNeb Turmeric Shot is deemed to be a powerhouse of nutrients that help promote a strong immune system and support free radical scavenging with a delicious Orange flavor. CurcuNeb syrup is a well-crafted combination of immunity-enhancing nutrients - Curcumin of Turmeric united with Piperine of Black Pepper which works incredibly in collision to provide a refreshing boost to your body’s natural defenses.
There is NO SURE-SHOT absolute solution / remedy / prevention towards Covid-19 virus. All we can do is take maximum precautions, help the people in need, support the front-line works and keep our hopes & spirits high!